Divorce and Separation - Working with the Couple Part 1
Whose Problem is it Anyway?’ – Part 1
An introduction to Conflict Resolution approaches
This half-day CPD workshop is aimed at Therapists, Health Professionals, Supervisors and all those who wish to increase their understanding of working of conflict.
This is the first of two workshops. Parts 1 & 2 cover the theoretical and practical concepts of working with conflict, however, these can also be attended as freestanding events. Certificates for CPD of 3 hours will be available on the day.
At the end of the workshop participants will
· Have an understanding of the nature of conflict
· An increased understanding of what leads to Conflict
· An understanding of Conflict Resolution skills
· PowerPoint and teaching input
· Participants will have an opportunity to discuss their own experiences
· Sharing of peer learning
What you will learn:
An increased understanding of Conflict Resolution skills, what leads to Conflict and its nature.
9:30 am - 1:30 pm